Tuesday 15 October 2013

20131016- Secret on my bed :D



Hurm. Hi there. 

It's Wednesday morning. I woke up at 9.19am. 

And I started to take my bear bear and have a picture. 


Lot's of things on my bed. Let me reveal them for you one by one. 










NGeeee~~~ Expect it, right?








#many #many #many

Haha. This is just small part of my collection.





#selca





A baby mandora. CUTEEEE~ and I love this doll very much. wakaka~






The king of Mandora.





I love its moustache actually. :3





Mature Mandora. :D





cute. :D





I hug it every night I sleep. :D





Yeap. I tried to learn its mouth shape when I took pic. 

but, FAILLLLLEDDD. -,-






oOOOpppPSSSsss... It's gonna 11am.I still haven't take my breakfast. Just having a brunch later bah.hehe. See you soon. Bye. :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment